Not Feeling Well?
Try out our Online Visits from the comfort of your home.
To support our communities, we are offering online visits with a provider.
This service is available weekdays, 8am-5-pm.
Online visits with a provider are a great option for your chronic illness follow-up. They’re also great for suspected cases of COVID-19, cold/flu, sinus infections, respiratory infections, UTI’s, and more.
Schedule your online visit online by clicking HERE
By calling 303-659-7600
Once you are connected to a team member they will get you set up for an online visit
What you can expect from an online visit:
- You’ll meet with your provider on your phone, tablet, or computer screen instead of in-person.
- A provider will assess your symptoms and you will be treated virtually.
- Any prescriptions that are required for your treatment will immediately be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you are experiencing symptoms that are too extensive to be treated virtually we will either ask you visit our clinic, or if symptoms are severe we might recommend you visit the ER.
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 your provider might refer you for a COVID-19 test.
- We’ve partnered with Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine if your provider suspects a possible case of COVID-19, they will ask you visit their Brighton, Stapleton, Lafayette, Westminster, or Broomfield locations, where they have drive-up COVID-19 testing sites.
If you require care after hours, try Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine’s Online Visits!
Platte River Medical Clinic is a patient-centered medical home. This model of care emphasizes the coordination of care between you, your child, and your primary care provider. You and your child will receive the right care at the right time. Use the patient portal to email you and/or your child’s provider directly and get your test results quickly.