This sick season we are offering appointment-only curbside testing weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm. We are conducting curbside testing for:
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Rapid & PCR tests available
Schedule a telehealth visit with one of our providers to discuss symptoms. The provider will refer for testing if appropriate. Telehealth visits are available weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm. Click here to learn more about telehealth visits.
Curbside Testing – What to Expect
If you are interested in COVID-19 testing, or your provider refers you for curbside testing, please follow these steps:
- Schedule a Telehealth Visit
- During your Telehealth Visit – The provider will order tests if appropriate. If tests are ordered, the provider will schedule a time for you to get tested.
- Fill out Curbside Registration – Once you get to the clinic, please fill out the paperwork that will be texted to you 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please remain in your vehicle.
- Get Tested – Once your registration is complete, our staff will be notified that you are curbside and ready to be tested.
Platte River Medical Clinic is a patient-centered medical home. This model of care emphasizes the coordination of care between you, your child, and your primary care provider. You and your child will receive the right care at the right time. Use the patient portal to email you and/or your child’s provider directly and get your test results quickly.