Tony Euser, D.O.
Dr. Tony Euser believes that every patient should be treated as a member of his own family. This philosophy, along with the desire to be a leading healthcare provider by continuing to serve the community, is the framework used to build his practice, Platte River Medical Clinic, in 2006.
Dr. Euser is dedicated to providing the care and services that our communities need. You will receive the best possible care for your entire family.
Dr. Euser is trained to do the following procedures in the comfort of your primary care physician’s clinic:
- IUD insertions
- LEEP procedure
- Cryotherapy on the cervix
- Circumcisions up to age 8 weeks
- Some trigger point injections depending on the location
Dr. Euser can also conduct FAA physicals.
Dr. Euser has a medical scribe who will take notes during your appointment. This means he is able to devote 100% of your appointment to you!
Dr. Euser’s Team
Contact Dr. Euser’s medical assistant, Julie S., by phone at ext. 117. You can also send her a message via the Patient Portal.
- Platte River Medical Clinic
- Occupational & Worker Compensation
- Brighton Medical Clinic Family Practice
July 2002-Dec 2005
- Springfield Specialty Skin Clinic
- Brighton Care Center
Nursing Home Geriatric Physician
April 2003-Dec 2007
- Injury Care of Colorado
July 2004-Jan 2005
- Wheat Ridge Regional Center
Colorado Department of Human Services
Caring for the physically and mentally disabled
Oct 2002-Oct 2004
- Family Medicine Board Certified
- Level II Worker Compensation Certified
- Senior FAA/Aviation Medical Examiner
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Life Support Obstetrics
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- St. Anthony Family Medicine Residency
- University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Aug 1997-May 2001
- Northwestern University
Kellogg School of Management
Masters in Management
Aug 1976-June 1978
- Colorado College
Bachelor of Arts
Aug 1972-June 1976