There is now app for remote medical needs. The Virtual Visit Healthcare App ensures providers are available to help by offering treatment remotely. Platte River Medical Clinic found a new way to make healthcare convenient. There is no longer business hours interfering with customer’s treatment.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How much does a virtual visit cost? Virtual Visits are very affordable. There are two remote visit options: text and video. Text virtual visits cost $50 and video virtual visits cost $75. Customers can request a text or video virtual visit on the app. Providers can also determine the best route during a visit and advise customers which option would be preferred for treatment.
- Is health insurance required for a virtual health visit? No, the app does not take health insurance. Most major credit cards are accepted on the app. Feel free to utilize an HSA card for virtual visits.
- Do users need to be an established patient to utilize the healthcare app? Users don’t need to be an established patient to be seen in Colorado virtually. Providers will only request that users are an established patient if they are traveling outside of Colorado.
- Can the virtual visit app be utilized while traveling? The healthcare virtual visit app can be used while traveling. *Providers only request that users are an established patient if they are traveling outside Colorado, but within the United States. Remote treatment outside of the United States is not available with the healthcare app.
- Is after-hours care provided with the healthcare app? Yes, virtual visits are available 24/7.
- Who can utilize this app? Individuals, families, and parents can utilize the healthcare app.
- Where can patients receive treatment? Patients can utilize the virtual visit healthcare app from the comfort of their home, office, or anywhere via a virtual visit!
Utilize the virtual visit website to find out more about the app, the different services available, and current treatments options listed. Click HERE to visit our website.
Click HERE to download the Virtual Visit Healthcare App (powered by Spruce)!