Schedule your appointment or walk-in weekdays, 8:15 am to 4:30 pm, to get vaccinated!
Available vaccines are:
- Comirnaty (formerly Pfizer), FDA approved for ages 16 and older.
- Pfizer, EFDA approved for ages 12 to 15.
- Moderna, EFDA approved for ages 18 and older.
Boosters are approved for Pfizer vaccine recipients (see below for list). Boosters for the Moderna and J&J/Janssen vaccines are not approved at this time, but please check back for updates. Click here to read the CDC’s news release.
The CDC recommends that the third dose remain consistent with the first two doses.
People who qualify for the booster shot of the Pfizer/Comirnaty vaccine at least 6 months after the second dose are:
- Aged 65 and older and residents in a long-term care setting
- Aged 18 to 64 who are high risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions
- Aged 18 to 64 who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting
Additional Dose Guidelines
The CDC recommends that immunocompromised people get a third dose of the vaccine at least 28 days after their second dose. Click here to learn more about who qualifies for the additional dose. The CDC approved the interchange of vaccines for the third dose. For example, if your first two doses are Moderna, you can get Pfizer as your third dose.
We accept all major insurances for the vaccine including Kaiser. If you are uninsured, you are eligible for the vaccine through the government’s HRSA program. Even though we request your insurance information there is no out-of-pocket cost to the patient. We ask for the insurance information in order for us to collect a government-funded administration fee.
For the most up-to-date information on the vaccine, please click here.
Curbside COVID-19 Testing
This sick season we are offering appointment-only curbside testing weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm. Schedule a telehealth visit with one of our providers to discuss symptoms. The provider will refer for testing if appropriate. Telehealth visits are available weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm. Click here to learn more about telehealth visits.